• Diplomas
    Graduating Seniors:  The name on your diploma must be your legal name and exatly as it appears on your birth certificate. 
    Please download the Diploma Order Verification Form here and return it to Mrs. Isom ASAP!!!
    Lost Diplomas:  Wren High School does not provide copies of diplomas that were already distributed.  If you need a duplicate copy of your diploma you will need to contact the South Carolina State Department of Education.  Please click on the link provided to be redirected to the SC State Department of Education.