Meet Mrs. Line
Hello beloved Grown Ups! I am thrilled to be apart of the first grade team at Concrete Primary School.
My name is Margaret (Meg) Line. I was raised in North Florida where I graduated with my Bachelors of Science in Early Childhood Elementary from St. Johns River State College in St. Augustine. I met my husband while working at a summer camp in Cleveland, SC. We have been married for five years and are so thankful to be here in the upstate to be closer to family and the mountains. We attend Grace & Peace Presbyterian Church in West Greenville. I have been teaching since 2018 and been at Concrete Primary School since 2020.
My husband and I enjoy hiking and camping, so if you know of any great trails or campgrounds, please let me know!
I enjoy cooking, walking, laughing, reading, drawing, watching musicals, finding new local restaurants and being outside.
As a teacher, I value:
- respect - everyone deserves admiration and kindness
- empathy - putting ourselves in another person’s shoes
- effort - trying even if unsure
- honesty - telling the truth no matter the consequences
- leadership - practicing and exhibiting good habits to all people
- smiling - because “you’re never truly dressed without a smile!” -Annie the Musical
Excited to start this adventure with you,
Email: email@example.com // Phone: 864-269-4571 // Room: 101
Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2J16M5XJ5EAUM?ref_=wl_share