Rule One: Follow directions quickly!
Rule Two: Raise your hand for permission to speak.
Rule Three: Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
Rule Four: Make smart choices!Rule Five: Keep your dear teacher happy!Here are a few ways!
- Be Respectful of yourself and others.
· Respect teachers and friends.
· Treat others as you would like to be treated.
· Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
· Be quiet in halls, restrooms, and the cafeteria.
B. Be Responsible.
Be a good listener.
Try your best.
- Be prepared for class.