· Check your child’s agenda for the most updated homework assignments.
· Students will have reading homework Monday through Thursday nights (see the sample sheet).
· Reading homework sheets will be checked each day in class and turned-in on Fridays.
· Additional homework assignments will be written in your child’s AGENDA.
· The homework, as well as what we do in class, will focus on preparing students for the END OF COURSE EXAM (given at the end of the year) and the HSAP EXAM (given at the end of the sophomore year). The EOC test counts 20% of the overall English grade. The test is made and graded by the state.
· Students will have vocabulary (stems) quizzes on Fridays. The words are assigned each Monday.